As early as the 19th century, there have been cases of people being electrically charged or magnetized, resulting in an odd electromagnetic effect on the objects around them. Other wise known as bioelectricity. One of the most noticeable signs is the turning off of street lamps when passing under them. This happens to my boyfriend constantly, nearly every time I’m in the car with him I pick up on it. There have even been cases of people being so charged that they are able to light a bulb simply by holding it. Others cause fuses to blow out, without any means of controlling the effect. It’s even been recorded that people with this strong force can give a static electricity shock continuously, and be powerful enough to actually hurt someone.